Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tell me what you REALLY think...

My startup is applying to Y Combinator, the Harvard of "startup accelerators" (basically an elite boot camp for startups).

I'm opening our application to the public, to see people's reactions to our idea and team, and I wanna play a "game" - Check out our draft application below, and send me a message with the FIRST thing that came to your mind while you were reading!

Our application (draft) for Y Combinator's summer 2013 class

Sounds like the worst game ever, right? That's because it is! :P

And to my more startup-savvy friends, if you have any feedback on how we can improve our application, I'm all ears :)

Questions? Comments? You can reach me via email or Facebook -

Email : pshin45@gmail.com

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/petershin45

No comments:

Post a Comment